- Evaporative Type Humidifier
Information on Evaporative Type Humidifier
- Features and advantages
- It has an easy to maintain simple structure with highest humidification efficiency (maximum 95%) among water humidifiers.
Completely evaporates water supplied to the humidification element ensuring clean humidification.
It is very economical as electricity consumption is limited to only the solenoid valve.
In addition to humidifying, the evaporative type humidifier can also be used as a cooler.
* It lowers the temperature by a maximum of around 9℃ in summer. (Relative Humidity will increase.)
- Humidified air is effective in reducing the survival rate of influenza virus.
It is also effective in reducing static electricity generation.
- Since dry air has bad effect on health and beauty, humidification is necessary in winter.
Lucua 1100, Kobe City Hall, Sumitomo Corporation Senri Building, Just Systems, Kawaguchi Plant, Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., Daimaru Inc., Sapporo, and Canal City Hakata